Data protection declaration
In this data protection declaration we inform you about the processing of personal data when using this website.
Responsible for data processing is
Phone: 02405 6992801
Data Protection Officer
This information is only required if there is an obligation to appoint a data protection officer. This exists in the following cases:
- At least 10 employees in the company regularly process automated data, e.g. B. with computers.
- In the company, regardless of the number of employees, you process at least one category of the following personal data: ethnic origin, race, political opinions, religious beliefs, union membership, health or sex life
- The focus of the business activity is the transmission of personal data such as B. a credit agency, an address publisher or a market and opinion research institute.
The data protection officer can be reached at the address of the person responsible. When contacting us by post, please add the note “Data Protection Officer” to the address. You can reach our data protection officer by email at the following email address:
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter “data subject”). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more special features that express the physical , physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Data when the website is accessed
If you only use this website to obtain information and do not provide any data, then we only process the data that is required to display the website on the internet-enabled device you are using. These are in particular:
- Date and time of the request
- Amount of data transferred
- The website from which the request is coming
- Browsertype and Browserversion
- Operating system
The legal basis for the processing of this data are legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Subparagraph 1 Letter f) GDPR, in order to enable the presentation of the website in principle.
In addition, you can use various services on the website, where further personal and non-personal data are processed.
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- You have a right to information about your personal data that the person responsible processes (Article 15 GDPR),
- You have the right to have the data concerning you corrected if it is stored incorrectly or incompletely (Art. 16 GDPR),
- You have the right to erasure (Art. 17 GDPR),
- You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data (Article 18 GDPR),
- You have the right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR),
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data (Art. 21 GDPR),
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – which has legal effect on you or significantly affects you in a similar way (Article 22 GDPR),
- You have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority if you suspect a violation of data protection law (Art. 77 GDPR). The supervisory authority at your usual place of residence, workplace or at the place of the suspected violation is responsible.
When you visit the website, cookies can be stored on your device. Cookies are small text files that are stored by the browser you are using. Cookies cannot run programs and cannot transfer viruses to your device. However, the place that sets the cookie can receive certain information about it. Cookies serve to make the internet offer more user-friendly. With the help of cookies, for example, the device with which this website was accessed can be recognized when it is accessed again.
The browser settings can be used to restrict or prevent the setting of cookies. So e.g. B. only the acceptance of cookies from third-party providers are blocked or the acceptance of all cookies. However, blocking may prevent all functions of this website from being usable. In the further text of this data protection declaration, we will inform you specifically at which points and for what purposes cookies are used on the website.